Time flies. As I am writing this posts, my friends are all counting their final hours before buka puasa. They claimed time flies when it comes to puasa. "Just keep yourself busy and don't sleep around". I think she actually meant: "Don't laze around" :P
I couldn't help but ponder at her words. I am always busy. Ask my colleagues, ask everyone. Even when it's relatively not busy (subjective!), I'll just SAY it out loud to everyone and myself that I am BUSY. "So don't kacau me". My friends in the lab kept asking me to slow down. Many ppl claimed that I'll wrinkle fast if I kept up with the current pace. There's little pressure, but I tend to do things fast. And sometimes, with one eye closed. Because to me, there's sooo much to do in life; so little time to waste. One step at a time??? Nah, can't do that.
Last week was just the Port Dickson trip and before I even knew it, it's already this week. Time flies when you had fun. Time flies when you're returning from a trip rather than when you're heading for somewhere. There were soo much to say, play, but soo little time! Before I can even say goodnight or goodbye to Ow's and Ian's Chivas and JD, my buddies have all dropped 'dead' :P Come on, I was the one losing almost every round!......give me more time to win back lahhh!
Time flies while clubbing too. Maybe it was just because we girls always arrive late all the time. Even before our erotic selves comes alive, they have turned on the lights. Potong stim. This merdeka celebration was a memorable one. I wasn't my usual self, the music kinda sucked, the crowd was one too many, and the DJ played a remix-disco version of Alleycats' "Aku Anak Malaysia" when the clock struck 12 (I thanked God it wasn't "Negaraku" because if that was so, hundreds of clubbers will be thrown into Kamunting jail). Though I had quite some fun that night, I came back home with a soreful heart and a confidence of the lowest low. At that time, I wish time flew....fast.
Well, time did fly. Next thing in the morning, without even brushing my teeth, I headed back to Ipoh. I had friends that really woke me up from my sad and self-despising mode. Thank you. Everyone made me laughed and Zohan made me laughed even more the next day. I did have a great time and sometimes I wish I hadn't had my own house in KL so as to bring me heart closer to my real HOME.
One Japanese haiku poem I've read had this to say (I am a history enthusiast). I dunno the exact phrase, but I know it meant something like that: Our life is like a sakura flower. It blooms rarely, but as fast as it blooms and before you can even appreciate it, it withers to the ground. Sad, but that's life. That's how I felt earlier. No time. Just soo unfair. Nice/pretty things goes away faster than you can even think..........
No comments:
Post a Comment