Monday, September 29, 2008

Cut-n-Paste syndrome

To my utter dismay, I will be attending the BioMalaysia at KLCC this October. What was soo horrifying was that earlier, I intended to register for the ASUM Swimming Instructors course in Bukit Jalil which commence on the same bloody day. What a clash! It's not like I don't like to attend conferences. I love to meet my peers (esp. those singles). Conferences creates networking sessions (tea-breaks) in which my talent in talking (actually, my bullsh**t talking) had caught the eyes of many corporate figures that hailed from Australia to Netherlands (maybe they were looking at me elsewhere :P). A rich (but balding..sighhh..) man even asked me if I am interested to join their company come Monday! However, conferences can be dead boring when you don't hear of anything but the word 'biotechnology' in every damn speech. The word is more annoying than James Blunt! And of course, I don't learn anything much from conferences; I basically just had the lenghty definition of 'Biotechnology' behind my head. I have never lived thru' any closing of any conferences because I might have had plotted the escape route even before they all started: The best escape route...to the shopping mall!
 
I clicked to www.biomalaysia.com.my to check on the programme. The website was great and informative. Got all the scheduled speakers and what I needed. But still eerrr...not too happy with Pak Lah merasmikan the whole thing. Now, HERE's THE STORY: I wanted to save the programme for the 3 day seminar, so I clicked on the Adobe Acrobat icon at the right hand corner. I was shocked!: Basically (please correct me if I'm wrong) this is totally cut and paste punya kerja! : (see below)


For once, I felt Malaysian. Everything we start, we finished it damn 'well'. :P Outside nice, inside: zero in substance.

Congratulations. Malaysia boleh.

1 comment:

Kat said...

check this out http://www.biotechcorp.com.my/

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain