Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tale as old as time.

I always knew Beauty and The Beast was the only Disney cartoon I ever really love. There's no other. I went to the first ever Disney On Ice 4 years ago with Beat and YP back at Bukit Jalil to watch some Beast skating, while Belle fell on her final triple-jump while skating with the singing beast (see, I can still remember vividly :P). I have always had 2 songs in my Sony Walkman - "Belle" and "Beauty And The Beast". It has been there ever since I've got this Walkman a long time ago. These songs have been sang and heard by me sooo many times I can simply read out the lyrics now w/o the tune (esp. "Belle"). Well, still couldn't get enough of it, I went to a musical broadway called Beauty And The Beast recently at KLCC with the girls. It was worth it. And despite knowing the whole story (well, everyone does), I still end up in tears and still end up in UTTER 'SHOCK' after learning that the beast WAS ACTUALLY A CUTE PRINCE. A child in pretence, I am. And it's worth every bit when I'm watching something I love. Something I've dreamt of since young - to believe that being odd is OKAY; because being odd brings you to your prince charming. Not that I'm a Beauty......okay, 'nuff said. :P

P/S: I'm not odd. I just love studying, okay!? It's not odd to study all your life....!
Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends. Then somebody bends. Unexpectedly. Just a little change. Small to say the least. Both a little scared. Neither one prepared. Beauty and the Beast. Ever just the same. Ever a surprise. Ever as before. Ever just as sure. As the sun will rise. Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange. Finding you can change. Learning you were wrong. Certain as the sun. Rising in the east. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast.

1 comment:

chee hou said...

it's not odd to love studying and odd to study all your life... people should study and learn all the life without which they will stagnant and not improve... you are definitely better than those people who thinks you are odd...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain