I decided to head back to Ipoh. Meeting a family doctor and a family who celebrates the return of their VIP daughter to Ipoh. Since the afternoon barbeque at a farm in UPM (see previous post), I've not pass motion. If I get my maths right, it's been 14 days(??!??!?! ) since I last poo-poo. This remains the most embarassing medical condition yet for me, but hey, it's an extremely SERIOUS medical condition - not a laughing matter! Many people theorized about my condition for not having the urge to go toilet and I think I would gladly sum up their reasons and publish a paper entitled "No Urge in Poo-ing Is a Big Problem for Ivy. Coffee may be the cause." and get a Ph.D.
I know everyone's being helpful, but I unless I go to see a doctor, no solution is reliable. Solutions/Reasons proposed by various individuals: Prunes, Durian (!?!), Vitamin C, Lack of Magnesium, Lactose intolerance, Petai, Papaya, Dragon Fruit, Durian (?) Durian(?) and ya, Durians (REALLY?!). Thank you, my new housemate for buying me prunes extract that costs her a fortune, but unfortunately money can't buy my Urge.
And people, please STTTOOOPPP blaming my Starbucks. My medical condition has nothing to do with coffee. I'm sure of it. If non of this stop, I will post a video on Youtube crying and begging everyone LEAVE MY COFFEE (habits) ALONE!! (hint: leave-britney-alone video) :P
I know everyone's being helpful, but I unless I go to see a doctor, no solution is reliable. Solutions/Reasons proposed by various individuals: Prunes, Durian (!?!), Vitamin C, Lack of Magnesium, Lactose intolerance, Petai, Papaya, Dragon Fruit, Durian (?) Durian(?) and ya, Durians (REALLY?!). Thank you, my new housemate for buying me prunes extract that costs her a fortune, but unfortunately money can't buy my Urge.
No comments:
Post a Comment