As of today...
1. My poo-poo returned to normal. I wonder if you know what that means, but this MEANT A LOT TO ME!. So, keep wondering....
(I knew it - a doctor cured me. Gave me lao-sai ubat)
2. I submitted two abstracts for two conferences. I dunno if that meant anything to you. But that MEANT A LOT TO ME. I've not slept well for days thinking about the dateline.
3. My insects made me look like a fool for the pass few days. I was going to screw them, but they went to corrective school (i.e. Ministry of LOVE) and that MEANT A LOT TO ME because they started behaving the way I wanted them to today. Oooo...Big brother's watching!
4. Uncle Kuok knows I am broke and gave me the cash I needed. This MEANT A LOT and THE MOST TO ME.
5. I bluffed him about buying him a Burberry T-shirt, but my bro NOW MEANT A LOT TO ME because some fashiony stuffs are cheaper in the US. I've made a US-shopping list.
6. My bed meant a lot to me. But I've been developing a habit - it's called: Sleep on your sofa while watching TV and shut it only when you wake up at 8am. Daily.
7. I've got two books to read. One is called The Gathering by Anne Enright, and the other is Just Wars by A. Bell. Still wondering which is more readable and scientific. Neither!
(I've got this habit of reading about history. I should be a historian rather than being with my so-screwed insects!)
8. IT MEANT A LOT TO ME...when I couldn't poo for the pass few weeks and all my friends were concerned and tried soo hard when I couldn't. Thank you! I made it through the 'worst' days of my life.
2 comments:
Wah... kena re-branded already this blog. Does this mean that the author is planning to do some socio-political writing? :P
Good to hear that your insects are feeling the love. I suspect it's also because of my presence... cheh... I know... self-praise is no praise, etc.
erm...never thought i'd say this to anyone...but...glad to hear you can poo again! =P
Post a Comment