Sunday, August 3, 2008

And it's not even Christmas!

You see, there are many surprises in life. My surprises came in a form of food and gifts.

So, a few surprises by friends. This one's from an newly known friend. It's a mudpie from TGIF. Maybe I've never eaten a mudpie before, but wow, does mudpie really look like this (see below)? This take-away mudpie really 'aroused' my palate and senses. Good 'first impression'. I think this friend knew I had to be reminded of my poo-poo, eh?
My housemate bought me gifts from Singapore. One was a devil's undie (no pictures of it, you wish!) and another was a PRINCE FROG-IN-AN-EGG. If you read
Bea's blog, her latest post reminded me of this special gift. Nope, I don't have to kiss the frog (because obviously I am no Princess :P). I had to fill it with water and the frog will melt (euwww..) and voila!, it turns to prince charming. Now here's the catch: you need to wait for 3-4 days before it is 'fully grown'? Errr...

3 days after: What I thought would be Prince William, was a naked prince with distorted mouth and eye-piece. Thank God I didn't kiss it.My brother was the real santa: Bought me a Burberry Brit EDT. Wow, a genuine Burberry and it's not even my birthday?!?! I love the masculine smell. Wait, did I say masculine? Man, this is not good.
And a the best gift this month was a bouquet of dark red roses, sent to my lab, to the amusement of my colleagues and and the hoo-haa of the whole faculty. Oh man! I love them! Ya, buy Kian Ming and Tony Pua a drink, ya?! There's a reason why blogs are life-changing...

1 comment:

Bea said...

that

is

one

U-G-L-Y

prince...



i'll bet the frog looked cuter...haha

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain