Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yes, YOU..reading my blog.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Sometimes I do wonder if people do read my blog :) but those comments are the very proof that someone does actually read all my crap! Hahaa, I have wrote about 50 blogs (and counting) and those comments are the very thing (or moment) that I hope for once I post anything online! I DO need all your support to keep myself blogging (i love it) and thanks for not minding the bad english and uncreative writings.

Some friends told me that my writings are cool to read, but I guess you can't just compare any blogs per se. It's incomparative. While you throw your craziest thoughts in it, you tend to be YOURSELF. And because YOU are YOU, so are your blogs :) Get it?

Support my blog and Burmese monks! Pity those monks....sob! sob!

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain