Thursday, October 11, 2007

Surprises during hair cut

I went for a hair-trim to trim-off the ends of my hair and also to shorten my fringe. And the most amazing comment came out from the hair-dresser's mouth: "Girl, your hair is quite healthy". OMG, I can't believe what I've just heard but there's this instantaneous smile carved out of my face!!! Well, either she doesn't know what hair is all about, or she doesn't know these truths behind my unhealthy(??) hair:
  1. Swimmer since...hell knows! I remembered swimming EVERYDAY in month January 2005. My hair is browning due to excessive chlorine exposure.
  2. Teached swimming every alternate day for 2 years already.
  3. Innately, my type of hair is categorized as DRY and frizzy.
  4. Wash hair almost everyday because cannot tahan sweat from Aikido.
  5. I don't use conditioner.
  6. May use 4 different shampoos in one week - shampoo from gym (unknown cimplak brand), shampoo in UKM pool (Dove), shampoo in the main bathroom at home (Rejoice), shampoo from my parent's bathroom (Pantene).

So, here you go. I should visit this hair dresser next round just to boost my ego a bit from her compliments. I'm happy somebody actually complimented my hair when nobody has. Ever.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain