....that means: I'm busy like a (honey) Bee.
This week onwards 'til end of December 2007 would be a stressful one for me as I am soooo not used to getting pumped up for writing and presentations. A whole lot of writing for me this year end for my research and one major test/interview. Because I'm soooo busy: I would like to say sorry to my dear friends: Ee Meng - for ffk all every year to your xmas choir in your Ipoh church; Beh - ffk your Aquaria visit although it brings me great interest; Chris - cannot come out yum cha at night because I'm on a diet (unless you can sponsor me HerbalLife)(Thanks for 'ada hati'); sorry for Myself - because I paid like soo much for my bloody gym but went only once this month; sorry to my labmates because I can never answer your entomology questions and pesticide calculations because I am actually not smart - I also google everything. Sorry to my parents because when they come KL, I make my mum cook my favourite petai belacan dish and forced my dad to service my car so that he pays for it :( And sorry Jon - because I wish I could change how things work here in Malaysia - bloody red tape. I love all you guys sooo much.
3 comments:
Malaysian too.
Not insect but related...
http://www.sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=1&sdate=&artid=200710301479
Does your work cover just insects or does it extend to other small invertebrates like arachnids and terrestrial arthropods? Mind if I send you some photos of spiders that I capture from time to time to identify? :)
Hi Sooth and Foo,
Thanks for the comments!! I am a researcher in insects of agricultural importance. But, I do rear cool insects at my home just for fun!!! - stag beetle, jungle nymph, praying mantis, etc.
Sooth, sorry, but I do not rear/study spiders, milipedes, scorpions, or other terrestrial arthropods. I wish you luck in identifying them.
Foo, Thanks for the article.
Hope we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment