Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My wishlish 2011

Tick tock... tick tock...tick tock...*boring giler*....

Half an hour feels like 'forever'. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go...home. Work finishes at 5pm and ....hmpph...I have 'forever' to....hmmphh...maybe fill in a post or two anything:

Let's see. It's definitely way too late to put my NY's resolution, no? Okay, maybe a list of WANTS (TO-DO) this year 2011.


1. A good vacation somewhere faarr. Can't complain in this department. I've got HK in my bag already that automatically come with a half-marathon. But HK ain't too far. I've got a Scuba diving trip this September in Tulamben, Bali. Can I put another vacation in between now and Bali, say...Australia, Siem Reap, Anzac?


2. Bali. Yes, I need to get a good dive package for all 4 of us. Almost forgot.


3. KL Marathon 2011 (26 June 2011) - I am going to push myself beyond my physical comfort for this race. I am aiming for 2:15. If I can do 2:21 in darn cold weather in HK, I can do it in KL (with ample hydration, of course).


4. Set to run thrice a week....towards a full marathon in 2 years time. 


5. Slim down 1.5 kg. I am at my optimal weight now, which consequently means that it's a tat more difficult to reduce my weight even it's a little itsy weeny bit more. To do that, I need to reduce my greediness.


6. Spend more money on anything I want and whatever that makes me happy. Clothes, coffee, vacations, classy food, bak kut teh, make up, perfume, bag berjenama, on family, on shoes, conserving turtles, orchestra, theatres, on plays, on my boyfriend, on romantic dates, on comedy night, spend spend spend spend!!! 


7. ....and with the little extra money I've got, derma them to Japan (via a legal route). You guys need to tell me how to donate, and if my money reaches (or not!). How to know ar? 


and


8.  Drink a whole pint of Guinness draft this year. And why not this Saturday with the girls?! It's St. Patricks Day this whole week anyway!





Now, that's not too bad for a restless half hour. Just about the right time to fong kong or pang kang!!

1 comment:

cFu said...

try siem reap.. its a nice place..

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain