Sunday, January 6, 2008

What's IN and what's OUT in 2008

As simple, achievable and realistic as I want it to be (thanks Ee Meng for the guidelines), I can surely reveal my 2008 NY's resolution today (6 Jan 2008). Though a week too late, nothing's too late for a change. It's better than having no resolution/goals. I equate 'resolutions' to 'goals'. To me, it's the same thing.

Resolution=Goals:

1) Less Starbucks (reduce to twice a month compared to 2007's once a week)

2) Less coffee in general, as of now, I believed that it has turned into an addiction instead of habitual. This also means less McDonald's drive thru' coffee every morning. Ohhhh.. and also less Old Town Kopitiam Xi Mut Tea. Kinda addicted.

3) Spend less on clothes especially blouses. Buy more shoes and dresses? Hahahahaa :P Kidding!


4) Save more for the future i.e. unit trust, insurance, shares, etc.

5) Travel overseas to at least one location this year. I'm eyeing Macau/HK;

6) Less procrastination on my lab work;

7) Produce one research paper in a journal and get it publish by next year.

8) Sorry everyone, but I'll try to quit Aikido gradually (and I did say: gradually). I think this could be the most hard-to achieve goal. Kill me if I appear at SD or SS4's doorstep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you quit aikido?

Unknown said...

Stop Aikido just for maybe a year to concentrate on my studies and finish my Ph.D. Aikido is time-consuming most of the times :)

I'll concentrate on my swimming classes.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain