Monday, January 28, 2008

R-T-F-M by Kingy

I'll backtrack the whole Jonie-BK-Ivy experience in KL last-last weekend. Please click here for Jonie's blog regarding the whole ordeal. Still I have to thank BK for helping me verbally on my molecular work. He's really an expert in biotechnology. Another noteworthy advice from him to me was to always "R-T-F-M" which is an abbrev. for "Read The F**king Manual". It really works! My molecular results were better after I've read the f***ing manual. Step by step and voila - good results. And how I hope life can be soo much better with a manual to every single thing! Just follow and all is well. Don't you think the Bible is a great manual? :)

Regrettably this year, I'll be celebrating my whole CNY in KL. Dad is orang KL/PJ. So KL it is. Mum's family side will be in KL too to hook up with my mum in Puchong. With my mum cooking every year and opens her Ipoh house on so many previous CNY, she wants some good rest this year. Though she enjoys doing it, everyone in her family pities mum for being sooooooooooooooooo tired after every open house and CNY celebration. She usually cook for 50 people or more in once single day. And I never help her; all she wants me to do is to invite a million more of my friends over :P

I know to the horror of many people after reading this: I don't really miss Ipoh and I love KL too much. So, I think I wanna be in KL this CNY too. If I have a choice, I would relinquish all traces of Ipoh from my blood(????!!!). I love all my old friends there, but not the place. Sorry guys/girls. Hah!!! - I'll only return to Ipoh (Timur) to vote in this coming GE (Some people are going to kill me after I say this. Will wear a bullet proof vest when I return to Ipoh). Maybe I should release my Ipoh Timur registration and change my vote to the Puchong Jaya constituency? Even consider changing my I.C. again because I want to change the address from Ipoh to Puchong Jaya.

But sooo many MPs are also not loyal lerrrr.....e.g. from Malacca to Penang, then to Ipoh, to gain votes. Still, Jelutong MP is most loyal to Jelutong. He's quite long there lerrr. And I've never seen a guy more loyal to Sg. Siput than the Sg. Siput MP. Too long for my liking. Wait, are they supposed to be loyal to their constituency arr?

Somebody please give me an Ipoh-manual so that I can read and make me a Ipoh-girl once more!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...*hugz....if it makes you feel better, I suck when it comes to direction as well. Even in Ipoh.
lol...

Anonymous said...

According to some people, the only requirement to being an Ipoh girl is to be leng lui. :)

Btw, I think faithful Jelutong MP is now in Bagan.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain