Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When you are (f***ing) broke

I'm broke.

By being broke, I almost accomplish some of my new year's resolution within 3 weeks into 2008.

By being broke, I drank less Starbucks and McDonalds' coffee - in fact, none for 2 weeks. Yaaaaa-tttaaa!!


Because I'm broke, I ate nasi lemak every day, every meal, for a week, which cost me only RM3.00 max a meal. I didn't put on weight. Hallelujah!

Because I'm broke, I can't do my CNY shopping; any clothes/dress that is relatively new (2 months old) is NEW.

AND because I'm broke, I once more resorted to e-books rather than buying my fav. paperbacks - I am re-reading my ebooks of CS Lewis's Narnia series in anticipation of the upcoming movie.

BUT, because I'm broke, I made that my main reason in quitting California Fitness gym this Feb and Aikido after grading next Saturday. This reason ('broke') was once irrelevant but has now been the most reasonable of reasons.

BUT, BUT, even when you're broke - you watch a movie once a month and treat yourself to a Baskin Robbins.

Thank God for 'broke' because I am not emotionally broke and feel liberated.

1 comment:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain