Monday, July 16, 2007

Break-up and break-free.

I am sitting in a Starbucks cafe near the Jab. Pendaftaran & Imigresen at Pusat Bdr Damansara waiting for my passport to be renewed. I have to applaud the swift service by the pegawai(s) there as it takes less than 3 hours to get a passport done. Syabas! Five years ago, I still need to come back in 3 days time to get it, which had cost me addtional expenses on petrol, parking and time.

I will be going to Singapore this weekend to reunite with my SIF friends (yay!) and Camerons in the next to be with my best pals (yipee!). I also took a 2-week leave from my uni to concentrate on my writing and my comprehensive test. I guess I just want a break from everything this month.

I have to apologise to many of my close friends and (busy-body)relatives who has been wondering how I've been after my breaking-up with him. I know you guys/gals have been most supportive but I don't want to share sob stories of how it happened and what not because I just cannot explain the whole situation in mere words via the phone or blog. Thanks for the concern for those who called. I would love to be in the gossip pages (at last!) but truthfully, I am fine. And girls, we will meet up soon. So, no speculating on my story!!

Some of you know about my Brit beau Jon (ahem: Cal, Pink, YP). Well, Jon is superbly great (any other superlative that I can add?) but he's back at Imperial. He will be returning to M'sia soon. Love him. But still, no speculating!!!

I think I just need a break. See you all in Singapore and Camerons.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain