This year (2006) is not a very good year for me in general. Ya, early quarter this year, I had my appendix burst and was admitted to a private hospital to get it removed. I almost died, literrally (the surgeon said so). The costs of hospitalisation was so bloody high, my dad himself couldn't hide the amount from me. 2 months later, my uncle passed away, due to an injury sustained from an earlier accident. He fell from the motocycle, and his ribs burst thru' his lungs. It was a sad condition.
2 days ago, my car skided as I was travelling from my house in Puchong to UNITEN to teach some kids swimming. Well, it was my very usual trip - using Putrajaya road towards UNITEN. It was drizziling that morning, but I won't blame the rain. Maybe I did drive fast (I didn't check how fast I drove), but I know I was not very fast....because it was a blind corner. I always slow down there. I think my constant breaking round the corner made my car very unstable. Anyway. the car skided and I saw the lamp post coming. My hands blocked my face from the impact (guess it was any girl's reflects!). Bloody hands, can't even open the door. Somebody sent me to the hospital, clean the wounds, 6 puncture wounds on my hands only, got myself a tetanus shot, went to the workshop. My car - thank God, engine and chassis was fine. Kemek in the driver's side. Survived a horrible crash. Anyone who saw my damaged Kelisa would have thought the driver could have died or at least sustained major injuries
Going back this week to Ipoh to get the other car. Car is my life. No car means no school, no teaching swimming, no aikido and no life. I need a car. Thank God for great parents, great relatives, great brother, and great boyfren - thanks Henry.
Bad year for physical growth, but great year for moral suppport and friends. My supervisor supports me 100%. My lab mate are such nice ppl. People in my life are sooo wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment