Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sleeping late.


There's never a reason for me to sleep late, but recently I am baffled by the continual line of events that made my eyes popped-up like a panda. (At least, pandas are cute). First, I was soo indulged with the video-making software that I my brains would not rest if I hadn't figure out how to edit a video. I thought Macromedia Flash was an easy task, but I literally just decide to abandon and delete the whole programme. Couldn't figure out how to use it. Never an IT expert. My brains was already reaching its max capacity trying to work through the software. Worst than Ph.D.

Then, came my birthday. Once you eat tooo full (great dinner!), and once you had friends bunking at your place - definitely FAREWELL to goodnite's sleeps. Two nights of literally no sleeps at all can drain the life out of you. I was terribly sleepy. Thanks Kingy and JN for coming to my lab and help me autoclaving and making cotton plugs. (Ooh, I forgot you guys don't have Friendster!).

Of course, the final chain of event would be the World Cup. As an avid football/soccer fan, I just can't miss any good matches. My eyes would be fixed to the TV and my ass glued to the chair. Still, 3am matches is too much for me.

Oh ya, Aikido grading is coming. Once you attend the late night classes: your body sweats, your heart keeps pounding and your brains keep figuring out the techniques - YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP.

As am I am typing, Czech Republic scored 2 goals. Only 37 min. The USA is never good in soccer, but the Aussies shocked me! Must be my fav formaer Leeds' player - Kewell!

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain