Sunday, April 21, 2013

A New Leaf


I devoted 6 freakin' manhours to complete this 'Save The Date" composition with Corel Draw. Was dead tired. Graphics designing is definitely not in my blood.

You may think 1st March 2014 is next year, but it's actually just a good 10 months away. All good restaurants in Ipoh are fully booked at this point of time (some booked since 2 years back), so I am not that early to send this, y'know! Even as I am writing this, we are still scrambling to get a good restaurant in Ipoh.

Plus, I will be in TX, USA for most of the second half of this year so it's pretty ridiculous to have my wedding in 2013. And it's not easy to plan when one half is here and another is there.

The formal invitation, which I clearly will not design myself, will follow.

Cheers!



Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain