Resolution no. 1: Less spending on my credit cards (Straighter)
Resolution no. 2: Clock in more sleeping hours (Prettier)
Hnmmphh, suddenly setting resolutions doesn't quite sound appropriate, does it? Cause it's going to be the End of the World for Christ sake!! Which means: the more important thing to do is to readjust my Bucket List:
1. Be successful in my Professional career
3. Finish the Pulau Kapas-Marang International Swimathon - 6.5km open water
4. Married to a great man who believes in love...and errmm diamonds
5. Visit Paris, Austria, Sipadan and the Vatican (City).
6. Owner of a red Mini Cooper.
7. Owner of a cafe serving top-notch brew.
8. Own a pair of Jimmy Choo's
9. Attend a red-carpet event of Hollywood celebrities & shake the hands of Brad Pitt.
10. Leave a legacy
Wuahahaha...I am laughing at myself.....because...let's not take the end of the world too seriously, yahh ok?!
"Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year 2012" to all my readers!
Make sure whatever you wish for comes true (that is, by 2012)

2 comments:
you're so cute Ivy! and I love your bucket list. I 'd love to be owner of a red Mini cooper too!!!! I have just wrapped all Nathan's presents and put under his tiny tree.
Merry Christmas and a super happy and pretty New year my dear friend!
Big warm hugsss
Hang
Wow, Nathan has a creative mama to have his own tree! I saw him in Santa Suit in Nursery, sooo cute! :) Merry Christmas to you both! Hugs, Ivy
Post a Comment