Happy Diwali everyone! My company handed me soo manyof their own Diwali cards that I didn't know what to do with them. Even my next door neighbour had one from me this year (signed, H333!).
The weekend started early. On Thursday itself, after teaching swimming, we all went to karaoke to sing until 3.00am. This time, the regulars were joined by singing expert all the way from Tawau - our dear friend Adam and his darling FY!
 |
| Friends and I |
 |
| Adam and FY in KL for swimming and K |
Slumber overnight at my apartment, the next day, we went breakfast....then I picked up my parents. We all viewed the house we're about to purchase at Kota Kemuning. Nice area. Then we went to Empire to
jln jln sambil mencari tempat untuk membuang duit. Of course, duit terus dibakar on my new toy.
Pink is the new black.
Went back my apartment with my new toy. Asked my banker dad about the PCG ESOS shares that I bought. Testing and charging my new camera (blekk... new broom sweeps clean), whilst lazing at home with my dear friends and family....
 |
| A shot of my apartment using new camera |
 |
| Friends and family lazying at home cause outside too hot |
.....before leaving for Nref's Laksa-Mahjong party!
(the mahjong was supposed to be side-activity actually).....
 |
| Nref's simple cozy apartment |
 |
| Dry swimming |
It's the Kickass Penang Assam Laksa night!! Nref's recipe memang tepat dan lazat giler! She made rojak buah. She even made her own belacan rojak sauce. I brought my homemade Tomyam fried meehoon while other brought drinks. More importantly, we got hold of Eric's boozes (my Swing!).
 |
| Everyone makan Penang ori assam laksa |
 |
| Home-made rojak and rojak sauce. |
 |
| My fav junk |
 |
| Je's flower = Burst! |
However, the night was dominated by 3 mahjong addicts. Shame on us :P Whole night was just 'dry swimming swimming swimming'. My ass wouldn't leave the mahjong table. Thanks to Nref for having a lan-tou person like me to your party.
 |
| My flowers, pak-pan, joker and fatt choy. This round, I 'pau' di! |
 |
| The 'Red middle' |
Today, planning to run at bukit jalil. Penang Bridge International Marathon is in 2 weeks time..which means i need to: *intensify my training*
I can't wait for this Sunday:
Running in Adizero & Running in heels with my kakis (read: membuang duit again).
No comments:
Post a Comment