I was sooo exhausted from everything that has happened this few weeks. First, was I had literally a work overload which i initially thought I could cope, but I obviously couldn't. I went down sick last Wednesday due to stress (I was not sick for half a year already!). Then, came more reports to write; my company's kinda having their mid year appraisal; and last but not least, I had a disease called 'Procrastination' - which elevated whatever workload I already had!
I stumbled upon this video from a blog I followed. It totally cheered me up! It totally released 50% of my stress. You need to watch this: It made my day!!! I hope it made yours too. It would be one of the cutest skit ever done. One of the best music videos by Gaga, became this:
BTW, it reminded me of Chin Yee & Ling2's wedding where the heng-tais went up to sing Robbie William's "Better Man". They were all soooo brave and amazingly 'prepared'. HOWEVER, what would be more interesting is that, I am putting (imagining) if my friends were these students who did Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance".
Take care y'all! ZzzzZzzzZZZ
No comments:
Post a Comment