Sunday, August 2, 2009

I guess only....dunno yet.

I guess I've been watching too much movies lately. No worries, most of them were d/loaded or paid for.

I guess I NEED to do this coming interview really well. You know why? - this bloody interview had cost me a penalty ($$$) by AirAsia and cost me one day less off my Bali trip.

I guess I passed the Petronas interview. But their small prints are making me really really worried. They are non-conclusive. Nevermind.

I guess (before Yasmin Ahmad pass away) during the interview, I bragged about how I adore Petronas' advertisement associated with Yasmin, and how it really made an impact on our lives - had gotten me this Petronas job. :P

I guess I still have the heart to continue teaching in the university as a lecturer because it's SAFE and although many would say that it does not fit my personality, I guess it did fit me in a way though. I am slowly learning to love teaching/research.

I guess I am in love with Aikido again. Err...nope...nope...I think it was all about loving and missing my old aikido mates. I guess everyone in this world knows I cannot do feminine dances (salsa) and sooner or later will be back roughing people up.

I guess I am now very in love with jogging. And I said jogging (=slow)....and not running. And slowing down on swimming cause I guess it is causing me zits on my skin and ruins my hair.

I guess I am baptized.... "guessss"...cause people had said that one would change after baptism, but..hmmphhh...I'm doubtful of any changes in me.....yet.

I am single...but I guess everyone still thinks I am not. "Where's-your-bf?!"-question(s) keeps cropping up every time I attend a family event. I guess it is for them to guess what my status is, cause I'll just answer them with a smile. And they would guess I am toooooooo choosy when it comes to guys (which I totally deny!). All my aunts/cousins are preparing to introduce guys to me. One introduction was a 12 year old guy/boy.......(I'm dead).

I guess I don't mind now not living in KL. I have thought of The USA to do my postdoctorate (and that's working, okay?!). My dad requested of me to work in UTAR as a lecturer. Well, I don't mind....but hey, it was the Kampar campus that he's talking about!

I guess they are lonely. Cause I KNOW (no more guessing) that they are.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain