Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The year 2008.

January - Forgot what happened. Nothing happened la besides work work work, swim swim swim. Quit my gym membership.

February - CNY - balik bandar untuk raya. KL is my hometown. I remembered KL being void of human. Quit Aikido.

March - Forgot what actually happened, but my kwai low bf came back from London just to see me. Happy!

April - He left for the ultimate Oxford's interview. Can't stop him this time for not planning to return. Redang with my best buddy, Chris Thoo. Thanks Chris! Was a tan too dark....darn.

May - Was introduced to my Poppy clubbing kaki, Jessica and gang.

June - Unsuspectingly, I acquired a housemate. Introducing: Miss Fipink Yap :)

July - Every night talking with my housemate. If not, clubbing! Yah, whole day whole month. What a bond!

August - Still non-stop talking (with FP) and gossiping and talking and gossiping etc. with my girl friends. Developed the best-est friendship ever!

September - October - from Callie's to Fee Peng's b'day...non-stop birthday (and other minor celebration i.e. Leynard's six pack) months! Met Lenny, an unsuspecting motivator of mine.

November - All swimming classes stopped for school holidays. Stylo and Pall Mall's party of the year. Alan was there.

December - HK trip. Lovely Christmas. and I love you too, Alan.



To everybody,

This year 2008 was a extraodinarily memorable one. This year has taught me about my weaknesses and helped me developed a new-self. "If I can't change someone, I change myself, but still being ME"
This year is relatively a year of bad health - from shitless moments to fainting spells in the lab. But all is well now and I am glad the Lord has helped me through this all. Nonetheless, 2008 has brought me new friendships and bonds which I could have never thought of making in the first place. I wanna attribute this post to my besties from Toxicology lab - Yati and Dahlia, as well as Arshia, Callie, FP, Gary, cell group ppl and Jessica who led me through this year with their sincerest of hearts.

I miss this year 2008. Many big misses (in opportunity) for me but also gains that compensate for what I've lost. Therefore, I've lost nothing. I have learnt more instead. And 2009 is just another day (it's tomorrow anyway)

Love,
Ivy
31 December 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new yearrrrrhappy new yearrrrrhappy new yearrrrrhappy new yearrrrrhappy new yearrrrrhappy new yearrrrr

Your blog needs a chatbox..:P

jonie said...

Happy New Year to you babe!!!
Stay happy, stay wild, stay charming, but always be yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Ivy Chai

Thanks for the gift .... soo cute.

Callie.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain