Monday, November 17, 2008

Sepang Gold Coast.


Okay, so Callie got her bonus. Wow weeeesss!!! But oh no... Now, that the whole world knows, everyone's gonna rob you like I did! :P

So we went to survey Sepang Gold Coast supposingly for the seafood and ikan bakar. The place is nice. Nowhere close compared to Perhentian/Redang, but all it takes is a nice breeze and a good weather to make this place a perfect getaway. I spotted a wedding car and its convoy around. The coast was quite clean and just like Morib, the coastline runs far into the sea especially at low tide. It was about 5.30 in the evening when we arrived and the tides were beginning to rise. First was the formation of two separate streams from the sea towards the beachline. Then by 6.30pm, the two 'streams' met and engulfed the whole beach with seawater. If you see the pic above, Callie and I are gayish-ly walking towards the phenomenon. Nothing too scientific, just pure awe.

Gold: That guy was sorta God-sent! Look at his aura! :P

Why this place was called the Sepang Gold Coast was absolutely clear: the sun coloured the horizon with Gold as it imminently sets. Gold, though not as precious to women as diamonds, still induce romantism in our hearts. I envied the generosity of Callie and Arshia for allowing me to enjoy the view with them although such picturisque views are selfishly meant for 2 lovers. And 2 lovers only.

Though with due respect to Callie, I still 'luuuurrrve' Arshia. Oh well, just his body. Though I am smart enough to know what guys are right for me, no woman on earth would dare deny a man with a hot bod like his! Never will I be more daring to say that chest and facial hair do arouse me. Arshia, with his clothes off his skin, I can barely say no when he approached me for this pic. Lucky girl, Cal.


This trip was quite enjoyable. It takes two to rock the car. Me and Arshia's unstoppable mouths were contantly entertaining the driver (i.e. Callie) and also - ourselves. From irresponsible racial jokes to complains of hardships of hunger, there was never a quiet moment. And the journey felt short. We shall come again.


P/S: Sorry, no sea-food reveiws from this Bagan Lalang. We resorted to Bak Kut Teh. Malay Seafood was too halal for a crazy weekend such as this.

More pics: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/cchivy/SepangGoldCoast16Nov2008

2 comments:

jonie said...

sg takde la, such nice place.. boo hoo hoo

Anonymous said...

Jo,when u coming to KL? We can go picnic and fly kite.
Callie

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain