I was with my housemate makan-ing lunch at Dewi's Corner in Bangsar. We were at Bangsar for the very dissappointing warehouse sale for Club Monaco and Juicy Coulture and we left the dark, crampy area in no time. Back at Dewi's, as we were footing the bill, we spotted Raja Petra's wife and himself at Dewi's (his wife looked more familiar to me in person). I went up to him and said....yah..."Nice to meet the guy himself" and shook his hands! I am not a big supporter of him, but I am a great supporter of the Anti-ISA thingy that we should all be rooting for. Nahhhh, I didn't camwhore with him :P Btw, he was wearing a large cowboy hat that time?!
Arrrr....then let me tell you about how I met the ultimate blogger Kenny Sia. It's Stylo's 1st Anniversary at KL Plaza (it's not a big secret anyway...duhh). Thanks to Christian (muaks!), we got ourselves into the invitation guests list. Before I even start with Kenny Sia, there's Ida from Amazing Race and her now preggies race partner, many super models, Malaysian models and actors, small fries like us, and yah...Kenny Sia. He came in late into the evening, when I spotted the cute him smiling his way thru the crowd. When I saw him being alone, I dragged Pink to him and Pink was elated! - like a kid in awe of her idol! Kenny was very nice and Pink was talking to him about her fantasies (!?!) of him....and etc. etc. etc. You know, Pink...when she's in lurrrrveeee with someone, she can't stop!!!!
We three ended up dancing together!!! (picture courtesy of Vincent). And yah, Kenny took our pics too with his camera (habislah!)....etc.etc.etc.

We were there enjoying ourselves (nice to see you again, Lenny and Leynard! we won't post pics of you...no worries)
P/S: And get well soon Leynard.....We both are soo happy! We met two renown Malaysian bloggers in a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment