Saturday, June 7, 2008

1Lab + 6Pizzas --> 7Rules Broken

Oh, I had a birthday preview. June 6th, 2008. I realised that Dominos pizzas had a good combo deal if booked online, so I taked-away 6 pizzas and some side dishes for my labmates. We brunched at our lab - the lab largely known for storage of pesticides, used of toxic chemicals, foul fumes of glacial acetic acid, HCl, methanol, chloroform and fungal spores (that's mine). It's such an obscure place to dine, but we had no choice because we had limited food and not everybody was invited (lab also got office politics marrr).

Anyway, nobody sang any birthday song for me because we opened Youtube and let the computer sing Juno's 'Happy Birthday'. Now, that was what I call 'modern civilization' + 'lazyness' (even to sing) to the max!

I had a great party. It's different! I made sure my lab assistants were not around because they would have been furious for feasting in the most toxic lab in the whole faculty. I once drank distilled water from a used beaker. That was desperate times. Now too. 'Thank you', Pak Lah *hugs*.

That's us in Red. My birthday theme. Just maybe, everyone knows I love ManUtd.
Clockwise from left: Arshia, Aishah, Me, Dahlia, Mogeret, Sek Yee, Ina (middle).

3 comments:

jonie said...

hey hey.. u havent heard the worse yet.. my classmate ate KFC in the anat lab, in the middle of a human dissection class.. hehe

Bea said...

er...i ate at........erm......ah...

okok! you gals win hands down for weird dining places...hahahaa

Anonymous said...

wah...U just give me an idea of drinking beer using bikar....haha

thanks!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain