Sunday, May 11, 2008

Over the seas


I went to see YP off at KLIA the other day. She was on her trip to Hawaii to see Bun. Hope the flight was great and being her first time on a plane (I think...), wow, it is a distant place to start with! Good luck and have fun there! If you're reading this from Hawaii or California or losing money in Vegas, please buzz me and tell us all about it. Blog!!

My younger brother has been received by Iowa State University and Kansas State Uni. He's leaving in August this year but he's still undecided between which uni to go. I was forcing him to take Iowa because I know KSU has no Entomology courses there (in case I wanna work as a post-doc there marr..). He dreaded me tagging along with him to US as he knows how temperament and clean-freak (I can beat you to this, Bun) her sister can be :P Plus, Kansas sounds more ulu than Iowa, but is it?!? I want to be in America to...as Yvonne said...have sex in the truck :P


My dad wants me to go London. My dad says that he'll pay for all my expenses (WOW!). But he's not in London anymore by the time I get there because he should be in wherever the Ph.D. interview gets him. He's begging me to go, but where should I stay??


Then, there's Australia. I heard they are opening several agriculture post-doc's places to work in Uni of Melbourne. It's a paid job, but my own professor in UPM is countering that offer and offered me to work as his post-doc (which includes lecturing too). He'll pay me high! I said I wanna work for him, but honestly I told him: I am sick of UPM. My Prof. just smiled.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain