And there was I with a bikini. My first one. If you didn't know what peer-pressure was: my bikini was the product of that. I was pressured by several girls to get myself a bikini. And the first one I picked and tried out was the ONE I bought. Needless to say, my reputation as the most modest and highly-regarded swimming teacher in town has gone down the drain! What I didn't understand was my choice of colour and pattern for my bikini. I think it was innately present in my subconcious mind to choose a hyperly kiddie bikini (in short: cheesy). My bikini had colourful hearts all over (my hairs are standing on ends now). I could have chosen a blank pink piece, but NOoo, I had to choose that hideous un-sophisticated one. WHAT A CRIME!
What was really uncomfortable besides THAT being my first bikini and my first time wearing it was that I had this large scar over my belly from a surgery due to a burst appendicitis. And there were these colourful hearts....... (sigh).
What did make me feel sexy, however, was my voice. I had literally NO VOICE (or I would say: husky) on the day of my (kinda) huge Ph.d. presentation. I was glad that it went on quite well, and even a professor said I was very sexy during presentation. And he literally added that it's not the voice, but my whole presentation was 'SEXY'. Ooooo ...WHAT IS HE IMPLYING??! :P
And nope, I'm never gonna wear that bikini. Maybe only for someone (you know who you are!!). For now, I'll stick to my Speedos. Girls, this time you can't pressure me! See you girls at my apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment