
Arrrrrrrrrr......sooo nice....My soo romantic boy boy brought me out for a Valentine dinner at Ceylon Hill. Well, it's not at Sri Lanka or something, but this place off Jalan Tun Razak is such a thrill. The ambient is great for valentine love birds. The dinner set prepared is laden with food of aphrodisiac properties such as oysters, mint, chocolate, garlic, asparagus, etc. Cheezzz....this restaurant really did do their research!
I brought in a bottle of red wine - Shiraz from Australia, a 2003 vintage. I think i got a little drunk cause this wine contains slightly more alcohol than other typical wine. My boy gave me a superb gift - a beautiful watch. I dare said that this is the most expensive gift I've gotten in my lifetime (besides my laptop, of course. Thanks Dad!). But the greatest gift that I've gotten so far is your Love. :)
Nowadays, my schedule in the Uni is sooo hectic that I barely have time to spoil myself. That is why I guess I enjoyed the dinner sooo much during Valentine. I spoil myself often especially when I was working previously. I used to go Starbucks a lot (I am now in one!), but nowadays, I am either in the lab, the library or on the road (jam everyday!). Even Aikido and Swimming is something I yearn (like some pregnant woman) and salivate when i hear of any one of those words being mentioned. Come to think of it - I haven't paid my Aikido fees.....shucks...I can't imagine that the last Zara blouse I brought was last January. I usually buy a blouse from Zara or MNG once a month...that was when I had a job!
Darn good old days.
1 comment:
wah......so romantic....hahaha..this time u get drunk instead =p
welcome back to the student life! mw4h@h4!!! at least u got to celebrate v-day...i was in college doing my work...>_<
Post a Comment