Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dragon Horse Sperm God, Everybody!!!

Things to do before first day of CNY 2006:



1. Sweep my already-soo-very-clean floor
2. Wash my beautiful red car again, although I've washed it twice this week.
3. Check the tyres, wipers, engine oil, and lights of my car - I know there's something wrong with the lights
4. Make sure my Zara black blouse is as good as NEW, although it has been 1 month old.
5. Write proposal to Prof. Dzol
6. Fetch elder bro from KLIA airport
7. Bluff my mum that I've done my CNY shopping.
8. Tell mum that black (Zara) blouse is acceptable for CNY celebrations (and I have no choice)
9. Tell mum that my favourite colour has changed from Pink & red to BLACK

Lastly....Bluff mum that I (terrorist on the road), drove back real slowly to Ipoh. :)

Gong Hey Fatt Choy
Po Po Kou Tsing!
Dragon Horse Sperm God! to everybody

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain