
I was sitting on the table during my Agriculture Faculty Dinner at a hotel in Putrajaya, sooo pissed off with her, that I could just blow my heads off at that very moment. Of course, I just smiled all the way thru the dinner, tried to ignore her loud announcement that my certificate had my name spelt wrong, trying to show off my large mock cheque to everyone, telling the people in my table that the food is little and scarce. Hey, there are 5 other award winners. I am no better than them, can't you see? And you arrived late for the dinner - you VIP or what?! Kill me now...
Imagine sitting with 7 other prominent faces in the academian world, and somebody just embarrassed you in the most unsubtle way! I was proud of myself getting one of the best award from faculty, but she spoilt it all. ALL!!!. Nobody wants to be famous. HOW CAN YOU BE FAMOUS, when there are sooo many famous ppl there, hahhh...Okay, you want to put me in the centre of attention, then do it subtlely. What is it with her that I am so not proud off?? You apple polish for me - telling the whole world that I'm buying books with the prize money. PLEASE !!! I am sooooo not buying any books with the cash money. I will be buying loads of clothings from Zara and MNG and Gucci and loathe on good food. And please, you are not my mother!
2 comments:
(((hugz))) parents can be exasperating at times...but without them we wouldn't be here eh?
+ congrats!!! ^_^
noo.....u should use the money to buy christmas prezzies for us....lol =P
Thanks!
Very pandai la u, want presents only...hiahahaha...
BTW, Thank God the person I'm describing is NOT my parents (I love them soo much)- It's actually my Aunty, whom I stayed with. :)
Post a Comment