This week I managed to 'meet' some old faces. When I went to register for my postgraduate programme this week, I met Pui Wah. She was many years back, during secondary school, having same piano lessons with the same piano teacher in Ipoh. Now, she's doing her Ph.D. in Animal Sciences at UPM. She approached me to ask me whether I had a place to stay because she was searching for a room-mate. I was soooo glad I met her.
Then, when I opened The Star paper on the same day, I saw Cynthia Lian's name on one of the ads. Cynthia was this very pretty classmate while in my Form 6 at Raja Perempuan. It was this Inti College ad on their famous Law Programme. Wow...I somehow manage to spot the small print on this ad. Usually, I just flip through pages, ignoring most of the advertisement, especially those on TheStar (they have millions of ads - damn irritating). I like reading obituaries....shissshhh....I also dunno why.
2 comments:
You do?!!!
Yes, I do...
Lately, I read of the death of Al-Bukhary's mother-in-law. U know, his mother-in-law is Chinese, but converted to Islam. All her children have Malay names.
Post a Comment