I went to Education Fair UK at KL Convention Centre to browse upon opportunities to do my postgraduate. I came back rather disappointed because I know the Pounds are beyond my dad's financial limit. I planned to go to Aquaria, but realised that Beh is not there working that day. I just wanted the discount (got ah?) and personal guide to all the fishes and reptiles there. So demanding, eh? I want to see Beh inside the aquarium, not the fish. Beh, got discount ahh?
Should a woman be soooooo ambitious?? One lonely night, my potential supervisor from UPM emailed me personally to tell me that I got accepted to UPM to do my PhD. Hmmphhh....then, I now was thinking whether to accept the offer...cause, after all the fiasco in parliament (thanks KS Lim!, vote for 'rocket' next election) regarding the diminishing standards of public university in Malaysia, I was thinking twice about my university's reputation. But, it's a PhD, for goodness sake. I applied for it, and now I've been accepted, but now, I am too dumbfounded to make any decision. I love my current job too and my boy-boy...
After thinking for a long time (24 hours straight, including insomnia) (that's long), I decided to take the PhD offer...but, suddenly, my dad phoned and said that he'll take out all the money he has in him to let me go UK to study. Shucks! Another long day of thinking....thinking thinking....thinking...thinking...(still thinking while writing this...)
No decisions yet. Help! Lord, why can't I have it all?
2 comments:
ivy!!! hahaha....good to see u on blogspot =P
have u made a decision yet?
wish u the best watever u choose!
let God's will be done, so u may receive His gracious blessings ^_^
thanks......praying about this....hope He will show me the way..
Post a Comment