Hah...I've always wonder where my colleague got all those free redemption tickets to watch movie at GSC. Now, I know.....thru' TheStar website. But, see-see, he said that have to line up bloody long and wait in the morning to do so in front of Menara TheStar. My colleague here is super rajin in redeeming free stuffs. Once, he had all those goodie bags with really great stuffs.
My office is just a stone's throw away from Menara Star, but, I was wondering if my boss would let me out from office. He piles my head with work, work, work. Ah, then I thought maybe this bulan Ramadan, about 60% of the population would be little bit 'slow'. So, better take advantage now. Usually, I would not be soo 'gungho' running for free stuffs.
But, Zorro and Doom's at stake. I really want to watch those movies!
2 comments:
Great blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.
Please vist my website Las Vegas Vacations for great Vegas deals.
Thanks
I wanna watch catherine zeta jones!
Post a Comment