Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hilton vs. Paris

I could'nt believe it. I had a free night's stay at Hilton KL. When I got into the lift, I was sooooo 'kampung' that I didn't know that you have to stick that key-card into the slot before it can move. I was desperately banging on the buttons until I saw the tiny little itsy-bitsy slot. Arggh....really malu man...Luckilly I was in the elevator alone. Cheez, I should have known that hotels as classy this always trick people, because I kena trick before many many times in hotels.

Yes, ALONE, and then dumb + silly thoughts came to my mind. I suddenly thought of the movie "The Eye", u know, the one with the dead, ghostly man in the elevator, trying to strangle u. Dannnggg, my room is the 27th floor (that's a long journey up)......Then, u know what, I realised that I was just being real dumb thinking about all this crap. This is a brand new hotel...! I feel as classy and dumb as Paris....She's really gotten into me.

Hilton KL's theme is Square. Carpets, motives on the wall, decor, whole lobby, rooms, toilets, doors, whatever -lah...also Square. Nothing is bulat there, except the toilet bowl seat. I was very very very impressed with the room. Half of the room is taken up by the bathroom itself. Now, the bathroom could be mind bloggling, for those kampung ppl like me. They have 2 types of shower - the normal one u see at home, and one that falls like rain. I like the rain thingy. You can sit and 'rain' just falls (got bangku also). The toilet has a flat panel tv stuck into a moving mirror, so that even u brush your teeth, take your shower, and soak yourself in the bathtub, u can watch tv. The toilet bowl also can wash your %$# by pressing a button, and your %$#hole with the button next to the former. Easy hah?? But, I still use the toilet paper......because, the water doesnt really targets your #$% properly and shoots at your damn face at 100km/h.

The whole room is soo classy that I dun feel at home. However, the only thing I like about the room is the So-Very-LARGE-flat screen tv + Astro. The pillows are sooo soft, it wraps around your face when you lie on it.....then, u realized u can't even watch tv when u lie on the bed because of the god-damned-pilliows. Silly! (no wonder his daughter is blonde)

Oh ya, the morning breakfast is as good as heaven.....5 types of cheese to choose from before you fold your bread into your mouth, and superb salmon slices lying in roles. Frankly, I hated that raw salmon. A bit too raw, smelly, some kind of taste...(I hate sushi, btw). Millions of food on for the buffet breakfast...but, I only manage to taste 30% of them...I dun plan to be sooo 'kiasu'. Saw some Chinese family binging on almost everything...Sigh, chinese...

Came back to my apartment the next day. I felt like i'was missing something once I stepped into my own home. Oh yes, I miss the classiness i felt back at Hilton. But, I guess, the most important thing, I got back my 'intelligence'.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain