Finally did get to see how my little notti Baby looks like.
We opt for a 3D/4D ultrasound at 24++ weeks upon my return from Holland. I have not seen my baby since April 2015 as that was my last ultrasound visit at PCMC. I had a GP doctor's having my tummy checked in May before leaving for Holland, but Dr. Gill of Klinik Gill, Ipoh did not print out an ultrasound for me! Walamak, his machine damn kuno wei - cannot print wan. Despite having no print out of my baby (sorry, but I am spoilt by PCMC's technology), Dr Gill said my baby was growing normally (paid him RM40.00 cash for just saying that), and said I have nothing to worry about going to Holland on the 2nd trimester, whilst The Netherlands has probably much better medical/health system.
Many didn't know I cut my Holland trip short because I was damn worried about baby. As a going-to-be first-time-mom , I was really wondering what the hell is going on with baby and myself - with the kicking. flutters, constipation, and itch/pain going around me, so I needed 'confirmation' from my O&G. No way I can't afford Netherlands health service as my insurance does not cover me if it isn't emergency.
So, here is baby. Obviously I don't have a name for my baby boy (yet). It's now simply called "Baby". Baby was facing sideways and probably sleeping so this was the best image and angle we could get.
3D/4D ultrasound so damn canggih wei. I am suaku when I saw the scans on the screen. Can detect blood flow of heart and kidneys (hence, 4D scan) some more.
We forked out our own $$$ for this ultrasound since we saved on other genetic tests such as Down syndrome test, aminiotic tests(?), etc. We didn't opt for genetic testings as we trust that we will love Baby no matter what. Counted all the digits on Baby's hands and toes (5 each), and see if got big dick or not, the heart don't have anomalies, kidney good, etc. Ok. Settle. All normal.
Baby all normal, but is making mummy fat. Although it's the happy kinda fat, I've never been sooo fat before (you will be shock to see me so fat). And like my collar bone is no more there. Yikes! I am now at 26th week, heading towards the 3rd trimester. And hmmphhh....the nausea seemed to have returned a bit some how.
Til then, Ivy, Hubby & Baby out!


No comments:
Post a Comment