Malaysian politicians, the government including some d**kheads cannot take criticisms from THE rakyat. We are tax payers (all races, yah) and we have to right to criticize any wrong doings and voice opinion to improve the country's well being. But the response to my criticism/feedback are "Balik China/India if you hate Malaysia" (who said I hate?? I want improvements), "Don't eat chicken/fish if the prices has gone up (but every other barang also have gone up watt)", and I have overheard from a 'friend': "Pity the kidnappers/militants in Sabah waters as they are still our Muslim brothers (criminal is criminal, don't care what religion you rot in hell; f**k off my country)", etc.
For me, you don't deserve to be my friend(!), minister, spokesperson or parliamentarian if you give such stooopid/childish responses. And it's actually nothing political or racist about trying to voice out our concerns to amd about the government. I am talking about government as a whole = government has non-bumi and bumi working in it (pls remember bumiputra includes bumis in Sabah, Sarawak). Please improve your performance also cannot say out ahhh?? I am borne in Malaysia, I voted and I seek improvements, but lives in a country that screws or arrest people who tells it to improve.
-Rant ends-
But wait. One more: What's worst I heard in my entire lifetime: "My race/religion is better than your race/religion". I told her: You are Hitler and btw, your being in your 'superior' race still cannot beat those African i.e. Kenyan runners in long distance.
Helloooo....no race/religion is superior. God is that Great. Have Faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment