Sunday, July 3, 2011

My favourite month.

June.

It's my utmost favourite month.

It's the month where my birthday resides. What more, in 2011, I had four b'day celebrations in a week. Blessed with good friends and good company.

It's the month of the Geminis. Btw, Geminis consist mostly of hyper, noisy and gila-gila ppl (jenis yang buat lawak bodoh). I do find myself annoying. Esp. during this month.

It's the month where I got my new assignment in my company. But I fought to get out. And guess what, being gutsy paid off. I am going to continue being an Environment consultant and will be at Daya Bumi - which is what I have always wanted.

It's the month where I get to go Singapore and shopped til I drop. Read post here (blogspot) or here (wordpress).

It's the month where I decide to sign up for a Full Marathon. It will be in Singapore this Dec 4th 2011.


It's the month where I decide to have two races in a month - NB15km and SCKL21.1km, and fared pretty well. Satisfied.



It's the month where I had to fight off a bunch of termites and colony. With money. But money can't heal all. Though all that matters is that it's working (for now).

It's the month where I think I own way too many running shoes. A new pair of Adi Response and a pair of Nike.


It's the month where I decide to give July a rest. No races, less swimming, more balik kampungs.

It's the month where summer movies (the bests ones of the year!) are out. - POTC IV, Super 8, X-Men First Class, Green Lantern, Transformers.

It's the month where a good friend migrates to Australia.



It's the month where I found new friends having the same passion. Many good new friends.



It's the month where I made soo many atrocious decisions, I amazed myself. Funny, every thing turned out fine.

It's the month where I hope every month will be like this month!


Thank you, June. Welcome, July.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain