Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 things I want for Xmas


In response to KYspeak's post on his 12-wants on Christmas, and since I am in a Christmas mood, here's mine:

1. A new pair of goggles. 
My old pair that cost me HK$50 is missing. As a swimming teacher, it's a very essentialbarang.

 

2. A smartphone WITH dataplan.
I currently own a very old BB without a data plan whatsoever. I just use it to phone and text. When BB was first released in US my brother bought one. He gave it to me after he betrayed BB for an android phone, but it brought me no justice either - I had to 'break'/unlock the phone at Low Yat for RM50. You can tell fr far its a very very old BB Curve.

3. For once, one full pint of Guinness with my Guinness-addict girl friends!
I don't fancy Guinness. Honest. I drank a whole pint before, but nope, never liked it. No wonder my drink only-Guinness-only friends are already dissing me :P Can't I stick to my Heneiken?!

4. A coffee brewing machine.
The presser I bought was nonsensical. Because it does nothing for me. Something is very wrong. Maybe the water is not hot enough. The presser is now on the kitchen shelf collecting dust.

5. Starbucks diary/organizer 2011
My company this year provided each staff with the most 'creative' piece of organizer-cum-diary 2011. It's rubbish. Plain rubbish. It's more like a notebook than an organizer. Where's the calendar??!?! I saw this year's Starbucks' diary and was awed with the design. See how sassy it looks!

6. Drive-thru' that Starbucks @ Setia Alam
FP reminded me that there's a drivethru Starbucks near her new home. Must go!

7. Aunty Gemuk FAM Char Kuay Teow
My no. 2 favourite Malaysian dish is CKT (after Nasi Lemak). Yes, I have weird cravings near festive season. So, another must go!

8. Victoria's Station's Christmas Dinner set
I've never given myself a chance to savour a real Christmas dinner, oh yah except for the year 2002, when I was in England. There, I experienced an authentic (I dunno how authentic it can be) English-style Xmas dinner. Since then, it's your regular roti canai in the morning and laksa on a Christmas night!

9. The whole Nutcraker Suite by Tchaikovsky.
Last year, I attended the christmas orchestra by MPYO at KLCC. It was soo enjoyable and I got myself the balcony seat. The main composition being played that night was the Nutcracker Suite and I fell in love with the whole composition. I hope to get the original CD by Christmas.

10. What I don't want for Christmas!
Year-end-WORKLOAD! It's neverending....

11. More increment!
If not, how to buy the coffee-brewing machine!? - Achieved June 21, 2011

Christmas tree at my pad.

12. ....but actually, all I want for Christmas is YOU!
...but dunno quite know WHO that is yet. All I know is that I want to share this year's Christmas with some(any)one special. I'll find one :-)


Blessed Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Princess Diary said...

Hmmm if I have had read this earlier , I'll get u either 1 or 3. Wait for next year ok ?

Unknown said...

I treat u no. 6!! ^^,

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain