*sweat**sweat**stress* If January can be this 'crazy', I can certainly tell how amusing the rest of the year would turn out to be.
Not that I hate being busy. If you know me, I love being busy. I get excited. The adrenaline. As a dumb person, yes, I say "YES" to everything. I still go for events, make it for parties after parties, makan lunch with my foodie colleagues, teach swimming, diving, and have yet to cancel any yum cha appointments.
Albeit the tensiometer ringing high, when I accomplished many, I smile many too. Then ppl asked me how I find time to do soo many things and agree to almost everything, cause I just say: YES to almost everything.....almost...except Sleep.
**Sleep hates me and I hate Mr. Sleep. We are the worst of friends. Today is replacement holiday for Thaipusam, so it's also a day of replacement of all my missed-sleep.
In my January Bag:
1. YP and Bun's said YES at Chin Woo Assoc., Ipoh:
2. The next day, Mindy and Mathew Dass' both said YES. The sweet, purple-theme, amazingly geogeous wedding reception @ Gunung Lang, Ipoh:
3. Great time at Richard's NY's party @ his pad at Seksyen 14 (sorry, no pics) :(
4. Visited 3 amazingly beautiful caves and becoming emcee @ company's Environment trip to Felda Ladang Tekam, Pahang
5. Taking SSI Diving license at Pulau Payar, Langkawi from Cikgu Mansor:
6. And last but not least for busy JANUARY is: my new short fringe and straightened hair:
...but that's, of course, reserved for February...
.jpg)



2 comments:
Corny last pic :P
i feel really booms, okay!
Post a Comment