Sunday, November 22, 2009

YES!

YES = Youth Engagement Summit (where politician and ex-master chess player Gary Kasparov spoke too). However, I was more interested in another kind of YES:
YES! YES! YES! = Year End Sale!

Where could be a better place to have your YES than in Suria KLCC. Everything is in KLCC except that when I wanted something from Forever 21, I had to walk across to Pavillion.
And....I got myself a pair of Adizero! I almost bought Nike's LunarGlide but I have always eyed that pair of Adidas.

And hey, come on, even my housemate has a pair!
Hers is red, mine in blue. I wanted the red so badly but that colour sudah sold out!
Then, I went to minum the best kau-kau coffee - in the foodcourt at the 4th floor. Not many ppl know of this good coffee at KLCC unless u work nearby, of course. Callie intro-ed me to this stall actually.

Then, I dunno whether this is part of the YES, but I had the inkling feeling of watching MPO's play, so I bought tics and also to next week's Sunday Matinee where they will feature Schubert, Mozart and forgot what's that Swedish composer di.... Anyway, the theme will be about 'Musical Mysteries' where they will explained why some symphonies were labeled 'Unfinished'). I always wonder that too....and "will the piece just stall halfway?"


I also bought MPO tics on 23rd Dec, where they will play all the Xmas songs and the infamous Nutcracker Suit by that gay composer Tchaikovsky! Petronas staff get discounts. That's why I take this opportunity to go. Let me tell you, a shot of classical/romantic music after YES is the most pampering thing u can ever do for yourself. I believe a shot of coffee should do the same, shouldn't it? :)

My next buy (my heart lept a little here!) would be a Vios. Even Toyota had sales (discount)!Ohhh....YES!!! :


Finished reading Dan Brown's Lost Symbol. Errr...not nice. That's why I struggled to finish it only after 1 month plus. The storyline was not that all interesting with too much ancient secrets/knowledge for me to stomach. It's a forgettable book. Anyway, one statement caught my eye and I remember only this sentence from the entire book: 21.12.2012 will be the end of the world as we (already) know it.

1 comment:

lumbo said...

Hi girl... have yet to watch MPO myself... huhuhu... anyway, can't wait to hop onto your Vios!! I test drived it when i was in Sabah.. satisfying girl!! hehehe

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain