Monday, June 1, 2009

Stingy Mode: ON



Stingy

versus

Sting-y


I am now officially my Professor's research assistant/tutor. For 4 months. Very, very much less money compared to my scholarship and swimmings combined, but I hope that will do to sustain me these months.

So sorry people: take not that from this very minute, I'll be switching to my 'stingy mode', which ultmately means there won't be any form of fine dining, no belanja-belanja, no binge drinking (on Starbucks, I mean), less clubbing, SHUCKS! no jalan-jalan cari makan, and big no no to shopping of any form. No worries, I'll be back to 'over-binging mode' when I get my first real job.

I would have to binge on my Bali trip though. And that too I had saved a lot on the tics already. Can't wait to splurge on Bali!

No, I'm not going to be that stingy to lose my fashion sense!






No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain