Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Made With Love"

My brother touched down from his 51 hour flight (including transits at 4 airports) from Kansas. He said that there was no check on his flight for Influenza A, just walk-thru' the health scan system in the airport. What we thought would be a thorough >1 hr screening at KLIA on all passengers whose flights transited from NY was actually b***s**t. My brother didn't feel too well at first. But it's (hopefully) his jetlag.

My housemate got her Coach; I really didn't want anything from US. But santa bro got me a Victoria Secret microshorts and a 3 in 1 make-up case that I didn't ask for. Cost him like US$50 altogether, but it's actually dad's money/credit card. He claimed he worked for the money (he cuci pingan mangkuk at the cafeteria), but I don't trust him. So, thanks DAD!?!




I love the microshorts. It's already a MICRO-shorts and since my bro thinks I am XS, what was 'micro' became 'wah-so-damn-micro' shorts!

The microshorts from the PINK-collection are meant for collegiate students (me!) to flaunt their butts. Though my butt is not that flaunty(?) and I am never and never will be a Tyra, Karolina or whatever Angel models, still the shorts made me feel really really good. I love the whole package; it's the little little things that make your heart bounce in delight: the little pockets, the doggy print (I love dogs!), and the hemline.






VS package their things really intricately; I loved their tags that wrote the words: "Made with Love". I mean, it's such itsy-bitsy things that I take notice the most. Even the silica gel.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain