Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Death by frying...!

My body was heating up like a cake baking in an oven without a timer. Burned! I was a walking time-bomb at that moment. When my supervisor told me this, his tone was a pity one. Yes, you do know why I hate it here. My feet are on the ground of one of the most absurb places on earth - Malaysia! I reckon this was the deciding juncture that made me a quitter AS WELL AS a leaver (hint: Singapore 2002 national day). Nevermind what the problem was (and is to come). I am not going to absorb all this s**t like a piece of sponge. Naive I was, but not anymore. 2 more years and I am gone from my so-called country that does not love me in return.

On a lighter note...whew...(take a deep breath)....Ratatouille was the most hillarious, absurd (I had to used this word again), most entertaining cartoony movie of the year. Those rats and their habits reminds me of Pooi's story about her resident rat in Wangsa Maju. I used to have ONE rat (a resident?) back in my house in Ipoh. Guess what? It even dig and ate our powdered detergent (there were poo). My mum passed the death sentence by frying the poor fry under the fiery sun. It screamed pleading innocence for a crime it was born to do: steal.

I recommend not Ratatouille but Black Sheep to everyone that needs a piece of cheap entertainment. I give it 4 stars (out of 5) for their (good) slapstick jokes. Sheeps are not considered pest even if they are multiplying like rats in NZ.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain