I browsed my closet today....Nothing nice....dunno la, maybe I just love being casual. This is what happens when you are not working. When I was working (last year), I got many nice dresses, skirts, and blouses. Aiya, then in public university, if you wear just a little nicer (cheez, like wearing a working dress/skirt to lab), and all eyes will be staring at you. Either they think that you look nice, standing out from the crowd, or they may think you are silly to dress so nicely.
Oh, all were so different when I was in Singapore Uni. Sphagetti straps and micro-shorts, mini-skirts are ample there.
I read the book 'The Devil Wears Prada' recently and managed to catch the movie too. Well, I really love all the dresses Anne Harthaway (An-dre-ah) wore after she had a makeover of herself (to impress her boss). How I wish I had those luxurious stuffs, coutours, Prada, Gucci, YSL, Jimmy choos, etc.! No, no,no how I wish I were < size 4!! (I am sooooo not size 4). No, no, no, how I wish I had the money! Wait, the most expensive stuffs I have in my closet are only from Zara, MNG and TopShop. Better not list down all the other craps, pariah brands. Malu je...
Cheeez, my closet also got: swimming suits, goggles, swimmingcap, 2 sets Aikido dogi (yucks! slightly off-white, yellowish colour some more), Aikido blue belt, brown belt, a banana boat sun-block lotion, and a japanese (this one expensive) SPF 130 sunblocker.
Wait! Wait! WAIT! I actually do HAVE a Prada (no kidding):
But this Prada Tee-shirt got story behind it: My aunt gave it to me; It's size 8! Goodness! The she said it's ori (betul, ke? Macam tipu je..) Then, one day, I forgot to separate it from my other laundry, and eventually, this Prada got it's harshes machine wash experience in its entire life: Two crystal studs came off from the word 'Prada'. Pity. Then, I ate some curry laksa - kena some minyak stain near the Prada word. Apalah macam....
Okay, confirm: even if I had a Prada, I wouldn't know how to take good care of it. And even if this Prada is original (as claimed by aunt), it is as good as Petaling Street punya original Prada.
p/s: Brian once said to me: The Devil wears brown belt.
No comments:
Post a Comment