Hah! Something Malaysian won't like to hear - the many reasons why Malaysians keep going back to mamak stalls to eat maggi goreng, nasi kandar, or your favourite roti telur.
My colleague (an Indian) was relating to us what her mother told her when the issue about mamak stores being so good in their business due to kas-kas (poppy seed) blended into food rose a couple of months ago. Well, that's not exactly the hideous part of eating so-called-"drugs" that could lure you over and over again to the mamak. I thought it was the good services, Astro and the variety of food they serve that made you return. Maybe kas-kas could drug you into indulging in mamak food, but listen:
These irresponsible people (dunno who la...but some people) put sanitary pads (red already one), under garments of women or any women 'dirty' substance which are already charmed into the Indian curry, or their sauces or limau ais. They don't exactly put the stuffs inside, but rendam (soak) for a while. In short, they use 'black magic' to curse/charm the food so that you return to them, as well as to beat other mamak competitors nearby. What I can't understand is that women keep returning too, not only men! Hahaha...
Hey not my fault! I love mamak food too....especially sup kambing and tosai rawa. But, I almost choke myself with that tosai when my Indian colleague told me this. Myth or truth..dunno lerrr. I ate soo much nasi kandar in my lifetime liao.
2 comments:
Rawa tose. Why do u like it so much, girl?
i heard the same thing with the Kajang satay gravy...
Post a Comment