Yes, I've made up my mind to study my PhD in UPM. I prayed about it whole week. I know there are no direct signs from God, but my instincts serves me well - plan to stay back in Malaysia for at least another 3 years. From the comments (thanks for the support!) from this blog and my alternative blog, as well as the overwhelming phone calls from friends & relatives, their answers were very much divided - some wanted me to stayback in Malaysia, many wanted me to go and grasp the opportunity of a lifetime overseas; SOME ask me to continue working, but not in BERNAS. For some who love me toooo much, the offered me their place to stay! Thanks everyone for their concern and love you guys/gals show. Terharu...
If everything works out well, I will be in UPM on 19th December 2005. Hopefully, I would invent a new pesticide formulation (using microemulsion) for botanical insecticides by the end of 3 years. Have to brush up my chemistry....I am tooooo good in Biology, I lose track of everything else. Will be going back to Aikido UPM, joining back the swimming club in UPM (miss you all soooo much). Will still be staying at my Puchong apartment for the time being. I am still not too busy this coming 6 months, so feel free to contact me via any thing .....
Yvonne, I have been shopping so much this 6 months that MY WARDROBE also overflowing liao....not addicted to shopping but more like kenot tahan if I see something nice. Worst: Most of the time, I don't look at the price :) After studying, won't be buying much. Good luck in your life....I just love reading your blog - Da one and only Yvonne.
1 comment:
yay! wah....tooo good in bio ;P
hehehe....aiseh, i must lepak wif u one day...so near, yet so far >.<"
a few weeks more then i'm free! XD
Post a Comment